MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

February 2010

From:
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 2010 15:13:58 -0500
It looks like it was an Apple java bug: I just did another upgrade to
an even more "latest" java release and the problem went away.

Was definitely not GC, I'd checked for that; and things ran great when
using 3D libraries, go figure.  Looks like it was a bug in Apple's
graphics queue.

Thanks anyway!

Sean