HISTPHD-L Archives

February 2010

HISTPHD-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Sharon Bloomquist <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 2010 10:18:42 -0500
Help Mason Win the Facebook Face-Off Against VCU

Show your school spirit and become a fan of George Mason University on
Facebook!

George Mason University and Virginia Commonwealth University, Virginia’s
largest universities and CAA rivals, are going head-to-head to see who
can bring in the most new Facebook fans.

Between January 19 and February 9, the school that adds the most new
fans on Facebook wins bragging rights and a Facebook Fan trophy. The
winner will be announced at half-time during the Mason-VCU men's
basketball game on February 9.

In addition, when you become a fan of Mason, or if you already are, you
can enter to win four premium seats at the Homecoming game on February
20. To enter for free Homecoming tickets, follow these easy steps:

1. Become a fan of George Mason University at
www.facebook.com/georgemason <http://www.facebook.com/georgemason>.

2. Write on our wall the answer to this question: What is your favorite
George Mason University tradition?

All fans of Mason who write their answer to that question on our wall
between January 19 at 12:00 noon and February 9 at 12:00 noon will be
entered in a random drawing to win the tickets. The winner will be
notified via Facebook by February 15.

Show your Patriot Pride and become a fan of Mason on Facebook. For more
information, visit beatVCU.gmu.edu <http://beatVCU.gmu.edu>.

--
Tara Laskowski
Manager