]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

CGE-L Home

CGE-L  February 2010

CGE-L February 2010

Reminder: CGE Marketing Luncheon this week.

Kevin D Stoy <[log in to unmask]>

Kevin D Stoy <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 15 Feb 2010 14:07:37 -0500

text/plain

Good afternoon 2010 Center for Global Education Faculty Directors.

Just a reminder that the CGE Marketing Luncheon will be held this Wednesday at 12noon-1:30pm in the JC Robeson Room--room 240, which is down the hall from CGE's offices.

This luncheon will provide you with an opportunity to:

--review and sign the new CGE Academic Director contract
--further coordinate class visits with your PO and the Marketing Coordinator
--provide CGE with non-Mason contacts we can reach out to and follow up with
--last but not least, share effective marketing practices with each other as we enjoy food and drink together

Please RSVP to me only by 4pm tomorrow so we know how much food to provide.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you this Wednesday.

Kevin Sto