]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

FTESOL-L Home

FTESOL-L  January 2010

FTESOL-L January 2010

ANNOUNCING A NEW, REDESIGNED FAST TRAIN WEBSITE!

Leslie Silkworth <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 21 Jan 2010 14:37:02 -0500

text/plain

Attention FAST TRAIN Students:

The FAST TRAIN Program would like to announce its new, redesigned
website at http://fasttrain.gmu.edu/.  We have tried to keep the FAST
TRAIN student's needs in mind while redesigning this site and hope you
will find information more quickly.

When scanning the new website, you will notice that it has been
reorganized.  Never fear, important information is still there.  For
example, under "Current Students" you will now find course registration
information, course schedules, ordering textbooks and licensure
requirements--information a current student would need to register and
prepare for class or prepare for licensure.   "Resources" will provide
instructions for Blackboard, Task Stream and Patriot Web, in case you
have questions or problems about one of these important applications.

We encourage you to look through the site and become familiar with it.
It will be a very important informational tool for you as a student.
Many questions you will have concerning registration, licensure, course
schedules, ordering books, etc. can be answered 24/7 using this site.

As always, if you have questions or ideas about the website, please let
us know.  We want to make the site easy to use and useful to the student.