ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

January 2010

From:
Esmail Bonakdarian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jan 2010 19:44:32 -0500
Hello,

I am looking for a test suite of functions that I can use to evaluate
an evolutionary algorithm I have implemented.

I am interested in functions that have their input ranges (search space)
well defined along with their maxima/minima.

I keep coming across functions in various articles and books, but many
often lack this information assuming it's obvious, or just well known. Some
will only state the maximum or the minimum, others leave the search space
unspecified.

If there is list of functions with this information available, it would be
perfect.

Additional recommendations as to what would make a good set of 5 - 10
functions to include in a test suite would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Esmail