Hi Sean (and everyone else),
I'm working on a new framework for evolutionary algorithms (genetic
algorithms, genetic programming, etc.) named "jmona", similar in
spirit to ECJ. For now, the project information site is at
http://www.cs.tufts.edu/~jfinke02/jmona, and the source, some initial
releases, and some more information on building it can be found at the
project's GitHub page at http://github.com/jfinkels/jmona. I'd
appreciate anyone's input who's willing to take a look.
Reasons you might want to use (or help me develop) my new framework:
* Modern language support (i.e., Java generics)
* Modern build process and source tree layout (uses Apache Maven as a
* Modern source control management (uses git and is hosted on GitHub
for easy forking)
* Modern configuration (easy usage of Spring XML configuration)
* Excellent object-oriented design
* Excellent in-code documentation
* Always working towards greater abstraction!
Let me know what you think.