]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

FTELEM-L Home

FTELEM-L  December 2009

FTELEM-L December 2009

FAST TRAIN Spring 2010 Registration--Not Much Time Is Left

Leslie Silkworth <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 16 Dec 2009 11:33:38 -0500

text/plain

*A reminder that it is now time to register for the Spring 2010 semester. *
*/
/*It is time to register for the spring 2010 semester for FAST TRAIN.
This semester, we are doing things differently.  Instead of attaching
program planning and registration forms to reminder emails, we have
included all forms on our website.

    * *You will find the forms at:
      http://fasttrain.gmu.edu/registration_information/*.   Select the
      form for your program.  Note that there are two pages.  The
      registration form and program planning form are now combined,
      unless you are one of the cohorts with a fixed schedule.

    * *Fill out both forms in their entirety.*  We will not register you
      for classes without all information, including G#s, email
      addresses, etc.  This helps to speed up the registration process
      if we are not looking up G#s, etc.

    *  *Send the forms to:  [log in to unmask] and not to FAST TRAIN
      staff. *  We have set up a new email address just for registration
      so please send the forms to this address and not to one of the
      staff.  The forms are now fillable, so they can be easily emailed.

*The deadline for spring registration is January 18.  * However, the
sooner you send in your form, the better.  /Mason will be closed
(including the FAST TRAIN office) from December 23 to January 2 so there
is not much time left to register for class.  /

As a reminder, if you have not taken a course in two semesters, you will
have to re-enroll because you have become inactive.  Re-enrollment can
take two weeks (and the school will be closed for over a week for the
holiday), so you should take care of this as soon as possible as we
cannot register you for a class if you are inactive.  Fill out the
re-enrollment form, found at
http://cehd.gmu.edu/assets/docs/forms/graduate_reenrollment_form.pdf and
fax to 703-246-8996.
*/ <https://patriotweb.gmu.edu/>/*