HISTPHD-L Archives

November 2009

HISTPHD-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
"Mack P. Holt" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mack P. Holt
Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 2009 10:57:51 -0500
Another internship opportunity has just opened up at Buckland Farm,
which is the current site of an 18th-century community near Manassas.
The Buckland Preservation Society has been working to study and
preserve the site for several years, and is looking for students to
assist with this work.  If you are interested in pursuing this
internship, please contact David Blake ([log in to unmask]),
who is the chair of the preservation society.  If you would like to
get academic credit (HIST 794) for the internship in Spring 2010, you
will need to see me to fill out the necessary paperwork beforehand.
Please make an appointment with Sharon ([log in to unmask]) to see me
if you are interested.

For more information about the Buckland site, please consult the
following web site:
http://www.bucklandva.org/home.html
--
Mack P. Holt