Font:

LISTSERV Archives

HISTPHD-L Home

HISTPHD-L  October 2009

HISTPHD-L October 2009

Re: Some ideas/concerns

Steven Anthony Scott <[log in to unmask]>

Steven Anthony Scott <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 18 Oct 2009 23:31:57 -0400

text/plain

Thanks for the great reply Steve. I, for one, would love the opportunity to talk about this in a colloquium-style atmosphere! I am especially curious about the budgetary situation - as in, how many classes are currently taught by adjuncts and how many could possibly be available for ABDs to teach? The number seems rather small to my guess but I would love some real numbers on it if they are available.

Best,
Steve

Steven Harris-Scott
Dept of History and Art History