HISTPHD-L Archives

October 2009

HISTPHD-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Steven A Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 29 Oct 2009 13:28:15 -0400
Congratulations to Sheila Brennan for a successful defense of her
dissertation today!  Sheila's dissertation, entitled "Stamping American
Memory: Stamp Collecting in the U.S., 1880s-1930s, completed under
advisor Alison Landsberg and committee members Michael O'Malley and
James Snead.  Thanks to all of them and also to Roy Rosenzweig who was
an integral part of the formation of the project.

We're all very proud of you, Sheila, our seventh George Mason University
history Ph.D.

Best,

Steve Barnes