MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

September 2009

From:
Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 2009 15:38:12 +0200
Second follow-up: I've got a very nice revision to SpherePortrayal3D and
a few other classes which makes it easy to modify the attributes (color,
size, etc.) of spheres at any time. It's partially
non-backward-compatable, but I think it'll be okay. I can commit this
if you want to play with it and then work on getting the other similar
portrayals (cone, etc.) working nicely. Or just do a big submit in a
while. Lemme know.

Sean