The EPA is making available 30 grants of $46,500 each *to enhance and
support quality environmental education for undergraduates.
The hope is that this assistance will encourage more students to continue
their education beyond the baccalaureate level and pursue careers in
environmentally related fields.
*Eligibility:* Students at an accredited college or university. Deadline is
*Dec. 10. *
The fellowships are intended to help defray costs associated with
environmentally oriented study leading to a bachelor's degree.
Fellowships are funded in the following fields of study:
* Natural and Life Sciences (Funding Opportunity Number:
* Environmental Science and Interdisciplinary (Funding Opportunity
* Engineering (Funding Opportunity Number: EPA-F2009U-GRO-P3).
* Social Sciences and Decision Making (Funding Opportunity Number:
* Physical Sciences (Funding Opportunity Number: EPA-F2009U-GRO-Q1).
* Mathematics and Computer Science (Funding Opportunity Number:
The link for these programs at EPA is: