BIS-L Archives

September 2009

BIS-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
"Stephanie A. Barnett" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 2009 11:47:41 -0400
Dear Students,

Take a FREE GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT, OAT, PCAT or DAT!

When: SUNDAY, October 25, 2009

You are invited to Kaplan's FREE Practice Test at Mason. This is a terrific
opportunity to answer a critical question, "If I took the exam today, how
would I score?" Tests are administered under test-like conditions. You will
receive a detailed score analysis of your performance.

To register, GMU Students may call 1-800-KAP-TEST today or online at
www.kaptest.com/practice