MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

July 2009

From:
Date:
Sat, 4 Jul 2009 14:15:32 +0200
Tomislav, MASON doesn't have a built-in probability distribution event
scheduler.  It's a bit more low-level than that but if you think it'd be
useful we should probably add something in.

If you want to hack your own, MASON lets you schedule events for any
particular time in the future, so you could generate a random number,
transformed to the appropriate distribution, and then schedule using
that value as a time.

I'd be interested in adding this in but am presently out of the country,
so it will have to wait for a week or two.

Sean