MS-CS-L Archives

April 2009

MS-CS-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Nooshi Mohebi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 28 Apr 2009 09:21:35 -0400
Dear Students,
The following is an excellent opportunity for two summer internship
positions.
Nooshi Mohebi
The Ground Systems Lab (GSL) is looking for two local summer interns.
The following are the desired qualifications for the two summer
internship positions:

   Degree: BS or MS Student
   Major:  Computer Science or Computer Engineering

   Technical Skills:
   Experience programming with C, C++, or JAVA
   Course work in software programming, computer engineering, and/or
software development.
   Ability to write technical papers and prepare technical presentations
on software development or related research topics

   Cumulative GPA (to date):  3.8 or better (BS Student), 3.5 or better
(MS Student)

We would appreciate any assistance you can provide.  Again, it was my
pleasure to share dinner with you and your wife.

Regards,

Ken

==========================

Kenneth A. Austin
Director, Ground Systems Department

The Aerospace Corporation
Engineering and Technology Group
Computers & Software Division
Computer Science & Technology Subdivision
571-307-3808 <Office>
703-458-0246 <Pager>
571-307-1810 <Fax>
853-3808 <Secure>