ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

February 2009

From:
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2009 10:00:04 -0500
ECJ is one of those open source projects that's largely done by one
institution (that would be me and my students) with the occasional
submissions by external folks.  External submissions either wind up in
the core (requiring strong coding and documentation constraints); or in
the contrib directory; or are maintained externally with a link from our
webpage.

Because of the size of the project -- we're only 80K lines or so in the
core -- and because 'use' and 'development' are so closely related for
ECJ, ECJ has a single mailing list for everything.  You posted to it.

Sean