MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

November 2008

From:
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2008 14:51:20 -0500
Okay, I've made changes to the code which should fix the resizing bug
and also a few other tweaks (mostly to movie generation) out on CVS.
Let me know if I've created new bugs in the process or if it's still
apparently broken. I have NOT tested on Windows or on X -- but made
changes based on the feedback I got here.

Sean