ECJ-INTEREST-L September 2008

Wide context representation

Tomasz Nowak <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 18 Sep 2008 14:35:54 +0200

text/plain

Hi,

I am trying to evolve an algoritm, that operates on arrays. Let's say,
there are 100 points with 10 attributes each, and I need to get a string
of 100 characters holding a decision for each point. The issue is that
the decision for each point is affected by attributes of preceding and
following points.

Until now I just used as a terminal of one previous and one following
attribute and itereated over the loop, but the solutions are obviously
weak. Too weak.

What representation could I use in ECJ?

Best regards,
Tomasz