ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

January 2008

From:
Keith Sullivan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2008 11:05:59 -0500
I want to use a custom representation that consists of a GP tree,
plus an additional real number (both the GP tree and the number are
used in the fitness evaluation). Besides implementing a custom
individual which extends GP individual, what else should I
implement? I want to perform crossover and mutation on the tree as
per standard GP, and gaussian mutation on the constant. Do I need a
custom Mutation and Crossover pipeline? What about selection?

Keith