MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

November 2007

From:
Siamak Sarmady <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2007 08:26:19 +0800
Ok. I tested Heat bugs and pressed all the available keys and screen
shot etc. about 50 times and everything was fine. I need to look into
my own code. (I think it is also possible that I am trashing too much
memory and garbage collector becomes active and hangs my software).

Thank you any way for the great software you have created.

I wish I could contribute to it.

Regards,
Mac
Universiti Sains Malaysia