MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

October 2007

From:
Tony Bigbee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2007 08:58:10 -0400
If you're willing to read through the gazillion posts to Apple's
java-dev list on this subject, you can absorb a lot.
But Apple just put out a tech note on 'resolved issues', but there is
at least one tech note to come in the near future.  Some people have
speculated that 1.6 for Leopard will be out, at least in Preview form
soon.

http://developer.apple.com/releasenotes/Java/JavaLeopardRN/index.html

Also, on Leopard running 1.5 you can't invoke the 64-bit mode (-d64)
on anything but a Core 2 Duo.