]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

MASON-INTEREST-L Home

MASON-INTEREST-L  October 2007

MASON-INTEREST-L October 2007

Re: Problem with SparseFieldPortrayal3D.updateModel()??

Sean Luke <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 31 Oct 2007 21:59:44 -0400

text/plain

Glen, I've gone back to our code, and it looks correct.  I even
verified it by examining the GroupRetained implementation (grossly
inefficient, BTW, just as I had thought :-(  ), and it indeed is an
ArrayList that gets shortened from the top with stuff shifted down to
fill the deleted object's spot.  See:

https://j3d-core.dev.java.net/source/browse/j3d-core/src/classes/
share/javax/media/j3d/GroupRetained.java?rev=1.11&view=markup

So I'm at a loss.  Any chance you could come up with a reduced
example that exhibits the bug?  I'd really like to see one.

Sean