MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

August 2007

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2007 12:43:51 -0400
From:
Mike Little <[log in to unmask]>
To: MASON Multiagent Simulation Toolkit <[log in to unmask]>
Maciek's suggestion made me think of a potential alternative
approach, and that would be to modify Schedule.step() to pass
the current time and step, e.g. Schedule.step(time, steps).
This can easily pass through from the outer call to any innner
sequence group call, e.g. ParrallelSequence. It also allows
the inner sequence to provide micro-stepping information if
desired. Not sure if this idea passes Sean's efficiency test.
Not to mention the potential disruption to all our existing
step() methods (though the upgrade would be straightforward).

					-Mike