ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

July 2007

From:
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2007 17:06:06 -0400
Sumit, what you're describing with 'add eax ebx' is a machine-
language string GP representation.  ECJ does not support such a
representation at this time -- it uses a parse-tree representation.
If you're looking for machine language instructions, the ECJ website
has some pointers to other systems that may fit your bill better.
You could also google for 'Discipulus' as well.

Sean