]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

ECJ-INTEREST-L Home

ECJ-INTEREST-L  June 2007

ECJ-INTEREST-L June 2007

Re: Tweaking ADFs to return different fitness cases

Gabriel Catalin Balan <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 1 Jun 2007 10:34:43 -0400

TEXT/PLAIN

Hi

I would have probably gone another way to do this:
the evaluation procedure would compute f1, then
changed the ADF1 tree with a constant, computed and recorded f2 and then
replaced ADF2 with a constant, ..., then put the original ADFs back inside
the individual

This way you dont allocate arrays, and the fake/backup/contingency/what-if
ADFs would be reused (right?) from individual to individual.

Never mind this, though. Unless somebody gets the gotcha off the top of
his head, sent me the code (and .params file) and I'll debug it for you

Gabriel