MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

May 2007

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2007 17:22:57 -0400
From:
Sean Luke <[log in to unmask]>
To: MASON Multiagent Simulation Toolkit <[log in to unmask]>
Better late than never!  After languishing on CVS forever, MASON 12
has been snapshotted and released.  We've got some fun new stuff
(histograms, publication-quality PDF snapshots of images, scheme
code), lots of bugfixes and efficiency improvements and cleanups, etc.

We also have a separate JUNG+MASON example available on the website,
and a tutorial about making applets.  Our GIS facility isn't quite
ready for prime time yet, though.

One thing that did _not_ go into MASON 12 was an Eclipse-like
windowing system.  I had whipped one up but decided against it for now.

http://cs.gmu.edu/~eclab/projects/mason/

Have fun!

Sean Luke
Department of Computer Science