MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

October 2006

From:
Maciej M Latek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2006 00:48:08 -0400
Professor Luke, Gabriel

The console thingy is the way I've already tried (it is so brutal that one can't really miss it, :-)), but I see I did it the wrong way. Doloops are very intriguing indeed.

Nevertheless, the objective is to get it to work with GUI-less version. I will definitely get up earlier tomorrow to play with your suggestions. Now I have to finish writing up Joey's nemesis.

Thanks for suggestions, I will report tomorrow.

Best regards,

Maciek Latek