MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

October 2006

From:
Jimmy Ong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2006 05:38:26 -0400
Hi,

I did a simple social network project with the agents in MASON and the
network using JUNG. An edge is establish when 2 agents come into contact. So
I will register 2 frames in MASON (one being the agents and the other being
the social network). But the graphics become jerky with the agent frame
whenever the social network is updating itself. Is there anyway I can
improve on this? The number of agents/nodes is 50 and greater.

Thanks in advance.

-Jim.