MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

October 2006

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2006 16:27:57 -0400
From:
Christopher Roach <[log in to unmask]>
To: MASON Multiagent Simulation Toolkit <[log in to unmask]>
Sean,

Thanks so much for your help, that was exactly what I needed.  Sorry for asking
such a simple question (when I saw the answer it was definitely a "duh" moment
for me) but I'm still learning MASON and getting a feel for how everything
works right now.  Though my experience is little, I still feel confident in
saying that I am very happy with MASON thus far and I am happy that I chose it
over Repast for my model.  Oh and thanks for such a quick response as
well--most appreciated.

Keep up the good work.

Christopher