MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

August 2006

From:
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2006 16:29:51 -0400
Not for quite a while probably: generic stuff is not backward-compatable,
and we try to keep MASON and ECJ as backward compatable as possible within
reason.  Updating MASON to generics is a very large task; indeed, it's one
that Java itself hasn't done except in small places (namely the
collections framework! :-)  Surely Eclipses's bogus generic warnings can
be turned off?

Sean