MASON-INTEREST-L May 2006

Re: new charting code

Sean Luke <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 4 May 2006 14:26:50 -0400

text/plain

It's worth mentioning that MASON also lets users set up these charts
on their own, so if you want to be lazy about it, you can just have
them click on various properties you've created and make their own
charts.

[Oh and BTW: Version 12 on our internal CVS server has histogram
charts as well :-), but the changes necessary to make that possible
will require very small modifications to the demo code provided in
howto.html; you should find the changes trivial.]

Sean