MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

April 2006

From:
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2006 18:38:42 -0400
Marc, can you tell use what operating system you're using?  It will
make a big difference here.

As to detatchAll() versus a specific portrayal: laziness. It's easy
for us to clean out everything, but detatching a specific portrayal
means shifting a bunch of stuff down. We figured one could detach
everything and then reattach the stuff you wanted. :-) :-) If it'd
be helpful for you, I could look into how to do it.

Sean