ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

January 2006

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 29 Jan 2006 14:16:20 -0500
From:
To: ECJ Evolutionary Computation Toolkit <[log in to unmask]>
What Liviu means by this is that in your version of the evaluator,
all slaves' random number generators are hard-coded seeded with a
seed based on the wall clock time.  ECJ will make sure the seeds are
different from one another.  There is no option to do anything else
in the new master-slave evaluator.

Sean