ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

December 2005

From:
Harri Salakoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Dec 2005 18:08:54 +0200
>Has anyone implemented loops in ECJ?
I use kind of  loops in graph growth algorithm. (search, Growing adaptive
neural networks with graph grammars, or Gruau for example)
But genome is list where genes can freely point  two other genes, so genome
is kind of directed graph and it naturally creates iterations. So it should
create modular structures. When graph node is evaluated it rule changes
before next evaluation.

>Could the ADF stack be leveraged somehow to do this?
Don't know that. Iterative pointers fit also in tree structure, but there
can be only one contaiment tree.

t. Harri