ECJ-INTEREST-L October 2005

Re: Nested loop

Harri Salakoski <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 23 Oct 2005 21:23:58 +0300

text/plain

> weed out the GPL from ECJ (notably in Mersenne Twister).  I'd really
> prefer not to revisit that!
Ok.

So no GPL then, specially because it can be bad for my derivative works
also. I have worked with that code 7 years quite actively, so I little
think how that is published. Narugo project targets for gogame AI , started
+1year ago. I try to find some approach that fits ECJ and gnugo GPL lisence.

t. Harri