ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

August 2005

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 25 Aug 2005 15:50:22 +0200
From:
Allan de Brueker <[log in to unmask]>
To: ECJ Evolutionary Computation Toolkit <[log in to unmask]>
They are unused because I changed it around alot, trying to get it to
work, the problem I am having however according to me does not come
from the unused constraints but rather when I do use constraints to go
from floats to int and trying to get my root node to return an int...

The Gene1 constraints was used when I had another datatype but this
was in effect redundant and I removed it but left the constraint in
the list, so it can be disregarded. And there is idd no nil in the
int2c constraint and the functions should indeed look like,

int <- <=(float,float)
int <- >=(float,float)

Regards,
A.