Font:

Monospaced Font

LISTSERV Archives

ECJ-INTEREST-L Home

ECJ-INTEREST-L  April 2005

ECJ-INTEREST-L April 2005

Re: Running an evolving JADE MAS auction with ECJ...

Gabriel Catalin Balan <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 26 Apr 2005 09:21:58 -0400

TEXT/PLAIN

Here's what I would do if professor Luke was out of town and I
didn't have anyone to ask:

I would have a Auction object in the Problem. when an Individual is
evaluated, it registers with the Auction and that's it.

When enough inds registered, the register method also starts the auction
simulation, and then it assigns fitness based on scores to all the
registered inds. (register means adding them to an array)

So it's not that the first one starts the auction, it's the last one. :P

If your auction runs with all individuals in the population, skip the