]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

MASON-INTEREST-L Home

MASON-INTEREST-L  May 2004

MASON-INTEREST-L May 2004

Re: Using Python/Jython to build/control mason models

Liviu Panait <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 17 May 2004 17:11:58 -0400

TEXT/PLAIN

Norm,

I am not very familiar with Python.  But I have worked with Sean Luke on
getting the inspectors working.

In general, the display asks the portrayal to hand in inspectors for
whatever objects might have been clicked/selected.  Portrayals usually
look for the objects, than hand them to a SimpleInspector to create the
entire inspector.  One alternative may be to use some custom portrayals
that override the getInspector method by actually creating the
visualizer/editor you want for each object.

Would that be a viable solution?

Liviu.