VSE-FACULTY-L Archives

June 2014

VSE-FACULTY-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Martha Bushong <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Martha Bushong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2014 14:48:58 +0000
Hello everybody,
For the next few weeks we have a photographer who is available and willing to take photos of VSE staff who would like to update their head shots. If you wish to have a new photo, please add your name to the sign up sheet that I will place  next to my office door (room 2202) beginning Monday, July 1.

If you are not able to make it to campus to sign up, but would still like to have a photo, please email me with a request for one of the times listed below. If you have questions or concerns, let me know.
Best,
Martha

Date / Time

Name