VSE-FACULTY-L Archives

January 2017

VSE-FACULTY-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Ana Lopez <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ana Lopez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jan 2017 20:26:19 +0000
Good afternoon,
I hope everyone had a great winter break and are looking forward to the spring semester. I wanted take this opportunity to let you know that the VSE Spring Faculty Meeting will take place on Thursday, February 23rd. As in the past, the Office of the Dean will host a lunch from 11:30am-12:45pm in the Dean's Conference Room (5117). After the lunch, the meeting will take place from 1:00pm-4:00pm in Research Hall, Room 163.
Dean Ball will open the meeting and give an update on the school. Provost David S. Wu will attend the lunch and the meeting and will provide an update on the university. Afterwards, each department will have an opportunity to give an update and introduce their new faculty members.
We hope you will be able to attend the VSE Fall Faculty meeting. If you have any questions, please, don't hesitate to contact me.
[cid:image002.jpg@01D2758C.FF9E95A0]
All the best,

Ana Lopez
Assistant to the Dean and Office Manager
Nguyen Engineering Building, Suite 5100
4400 University Drive, MS 4A3
Fairfax, VA 22030
703-993-1497 Phone