The Spring 2019 schedule of classes is now viewable on PatriotWeb. Registration will begin on November 6th. To determine your individual registration time, please check PatriotWeb <https://patriotweb.gmu.edu/> under "Registration Status and Time Ticket, Override Notification, Wait List Position". We encourage you to check the schedule of classes frequently on PatriotWeb as the schedule may change. Also, courses without an assigned instructor are not likely to be, but may be, offered in the upcoming semester.
Please make a note the following information:
* PUAD 511 is now POGO 511: Intro Data Analysis for Policy and Government. To enroll in this course, students must first pass a screening exam. Information about this is at http://schar.gmu.edu/511
* Methods Courses:
* PUAD 646: Program Evaluation is now POGO 646: Policy and Program Evaluation
* All non-Schar courses will have to be pre-approved by your academic advisor before registering
* If you have not yet declared one of the optional MPA concentrations and would like to, please reply to this email so I can walk you through the process.
* Course syllabi will be posted on the Schar School syllabi page<http://schar.gmu.edu/current-students/course-syllabi-and-schedule/course-syllabi/> as they become available. If a syllabus is not yet posted, please review previous semesters' syllabi to get an idea of class requirements or contact the teaching faculty directly<https://schar.gmu.edu/about/faculty-directory> to inquire
* The complete academic calendar and billing dates can be found on the Registrar's website<http://registrar.gmu.edu/calendars/>.
Please note the following important wait list procedures:
* Students will be sent e-mails (to their Mason e-mail accounts) when waitlist overrides are issued. Students will not be able to waitlist for a course if the following apply:
1. They are already registered for another section of the same course.
2. They are already on a waitlist for another section of the same course
* For more information please visit the Registrar's Waitlist Information<http://registrar.gmu.edu/registration/waitlist.html> page.
Finally, to help answer any registration and/or academic advising questions you may have, we will be holding Advising Open Houses on the following dates and times:
Student Services Suite 560 in Founders Hall
Room 359 in Research Hall
*Students are always welcome to schedule an appointment.
During Advising Open Houses students will be seen on a first come, first served basis.
Silva Pecini Morris
Director of Student Services