No bc they’re not applicable and that’s why they’re not applied. We hope to add an intel class. Stay tuned.
Get Outlook for iOS<https://secure-web.cisco.com/1id_LO6PImH8ddZ4lyNNZM7vKKfylFTp8blaBlA5gAtpBSnjHPjbU9fu6KTxAcVYENdekCVZ8wQRrFUWLY0FK6M-AX-NepRQWiZzvwvi245icJqnhvBEQOaJepO21xMfhsSjdSNqxUCqD74nxZ0O5W7Qzuf8UnfUXmtvL2TiSPcoh9mLMQo_uIBy887uGHKRrG-Lbq2f6idt2WYcVn3__kjtN5pldOU2tJ3myquT3-Nz9Uw-9_iv_nmPZAp9-n30jz8gDBJMmFLz8bfKUX2hQpwUvs3T03VEQeCF1iIpnar9Z9Lq3FJVMuW5oC8hqlO2hkgs_iPzaNb4slNStmsWT1mhJWghVYBNMMd86Tug28hQ0uP1PPpXBKdrji7ET7P5upDE-FRY9R8RqftqpUBcRWpULZdPWBoZ2huQ9oHwPYAp0zGm7rTDD66aKD798yHSBIQwfN9Ue-SqQ-ILZ-HirHA/https%3A%2F%2Faka.ms%2Fo0ukef>
From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2020 12:43:23 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; Silva Pecini Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: I-SEC Summer 2020 Registration Information
I noticed that there are a few classes on here that are unassigned any concentration. Is it possible to apply any of these to the intelligence concentration? I'd love to apply the NATO/European Sec one in order to have at least one class in the summer that applies.
B.A. in Government and International Politics
B.A. in Global Affairs
M.A. in International Security - May 2019
(E): [log in to unmask]
[log in to unmask]
From: SCHAR-STUDENT-ISEC-L <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Silva Pecini Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2020 8:44 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: I-SEC Summer 2020 Registration Information
The Summer 2020 schedule of classes is now viewable on PatriotWeb. Summer registration will begin on March 23rd, with fall registration sometime in early April. To determine your individual summer registration time, please check PatriotWeb <https://patriotweb.gmu.edu/> under "Registration Status and Time Ticket, Override Notification, Wait List Position". We encourage you to check the schedule of classes frequently on PatriotWeb as the schedule may change. Also, courses without an assigned instructor are likely to be, but not guaranteed to be, offered in the upcoming semester.
Please make a note the following information:
* Attached to this email is a list of course options with the relevant core courses and focus area courses (aka ‘buckets’)/concentrations broken out. Please note that we’re hoping to add an intel course to the schedule and will notify you as soon as that information is available.
* Students are encouraged to review the options under the ITRN, POGO, and PUAD headings to view the complete summer schedule. Students should consult with an advisor with any questions about elective eligibility.
* Course syllabi will be posted on the Schar School syllabi page<http://schar.gmu.edu/current-students/course-syllabi-and-schedule/course-syllabi/> as they become available. If a syllabus is not yet posted, please review previous semesters' syllabi to get an idea of class requirements or contact the teaching faculty directly<https://schar.gmu.edu/about/faculty-directory> to inquire
* All non-Schar courses will have to be pre-approved by your academic advisor before registering.
* The complete academic calendar and billing dates can be found on the Registrar's website<http://registrar.gmu.edu/calendars/>.
Please note the following important wait list procedures:
· Students will be sent e-mails (to their Mason e-mail accounts) when waitlist overrides are issued. Students will not be able to waitlist for a course if the following apply:
1. They are already registered for another section of the same course.
2. They are already on a waitlist for another section of the same course
· For more information please visit the Registrar's Waitlist Information<https://registrar.gmu.edu/topics/waitlists/> page.
Silva Pecini Morris
Director of Student Services