]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

ROBOTICS-CLUB-L Home

ROBOTICS-CLUB-L  January 2020

ROBOTICS-CLUB-L January 2020

Robot Lab Cleaning This Thursday and Friday

Sean Luke <[log in to unmask]>

GMU Robotics Club <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 14 Jan 2020 11:24:51 -0500

text/plain

[bcc:ing former CS 485 and currently-subscribed robotics list members, hi guys]

[Craig, Jyh-Ming, could you please forward this to your students? All the students in the back room, and also Hao Yue and Zhi Jixuan?

Prior to school starting, let's have our long-awaited robot lab cleaning.  I need help on both Thursday and Friday.  We need to clean all four rooms.

I will be in the lab cleaning from about 10:30AM or so to about 5PM both days. As you all know it's a big job and I could really use some help.  Please show up and assist.

Also:

	- If you are primarily in the back room (where the virtual reality stuff is), you are responsible for this space, but please work with me regarding items.  Please talk to me about it.

	- If you are in a graduate carrol, I expect you to help clean the carrol common space.

	- I need lots of help cleaning the front room and the storage room.  I can coordinate.

	- Jana and Zoran: could you help with regard to some of your equipment?

	- Lilas: can we talk about the books?