PHD-CEIE-L Archives

November 2016

PHD-CEIE-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Kristin Amaya <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kristin Amaya <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Nov 2016 17:35:53 +0000
We are pleased to announce a scholarship open to your students. The scholarship amount is $1,000. We will appreciate if you can the share the details with your students on your site.

The application deadline is April 25th, 2017 and the award date is May 31st, 2017.

Scholarship is open to all students who will be enrolled in an Educational Institution by the award date.

Complete scholarship details are posted on the homepage of our website http://jobapplicationdb.com/

About us

Job Application DB is a database that provides employment and career information for over 1500 companies. Students and job seekers can use this resource for free. Scholarship details are posted here.
http://jobapplicationdb.com/

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Sincerely,
Melissa Turner