PHD-CEIE-L Archives

March 2019

PHD-CEIE-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Kristin Amaya <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kristin Amaya <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2019 17:27:56 +0000
FYI

-----Original Message-----
From: Stahl, Sara (NIH/NIMH) [F] <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 5, 2019 11:55 AM
To: GMU-CEIE Department <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: NIH Healthy Volunteer Study Recruitment Help

Hello,

My name is Sara, and I am one of the Postbac Research Fellows in the Section on Neurobiology of Fear and Anxiety at the National Institute of Mental Health. I was wondering if any of your students might be interested in participating in some of our healthy volunteer research studies related to anxiety. Participants are compensated for their time starting at $75 for the initial screening visit, which is scheduled on Thursday mornings.

Let me know if I can send you flyers and handouts about our studies to share with your classes.

Thanks,
Sara