MS-STAT-L Archives

August 2017

MS-STAT-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Linda J Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda J Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2017 09:13:39 +0000
FYI.

Dr. Davis
From: Afia Owusu-Forfie <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2017 2:45 PM
To: Linda J Davis
Subject: Invitation for George Mason Students - Department of Statistics

Dear Dr. Davis,

I am reaching out to you to help me connect with the student community of George Mason University- Department of Statistics.

On behalf of the team at Coders Who Travel Inc. [http://www.coderswhotravel.com/], I will like to invite the aforementioned group to a workshop on SAS programming language. Slots are being filled on  a first come first serve basis.

Below are the details:

This event will take place on: September 21, 2017 between 6.30 PM - 8.30 PM EST at one of the Deloitte US Offices - our venue sponsors-based in Rosslyn VA or Tysons Corner VA

We are informing you very early in our plans for this event. So, please know that the information on the event page will possibly be revised once plans are confirmed.

Thank you for your audience.

Kind Regards,
Afia