]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

MS-STAT-L Home

MS-STAT-L  September 2018

MS-STAT-L September 2018

Fw: Candidates for a exciting research statistician position?

Linda J Davis <[log in to unmask]>

Linda J Davis <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 17 Sep 2018 16:30:41 +0000

text/plain

This might be of interest to those of you who are graduating this Fall.

Also, don't forget the last day to submit your intent to graduate at the end of the Fall semester is:  September 30th.

Dr. davis