MS-ISYS-L Archives

April 2013

MS-ISYS-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Larry Kerschberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Larry Kerschberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2013 22:12:06 -0400
Dear MS in Information Systems Students,

I am sending this initial message to let you know that another message will be
sent to you soon.

You will be invited to take part in a survey that will help us decide how to evolve
the MS-ISYS program to meet the needs of both students and employers.

Your input is important to us, so please take a few minutes to fill out the survey.

The invitation will contain a link to a Google Form, and your responses will be
stored in a spreadsheet.  You will have the opportunity to provide your name and
email address so we can contact you if needed.  However, you may remain
anonymous if you choose to.

Thank you in advance for taking the survey, and for your participation in the MS
in Information Systems Program.

Dr. Larry Kerschberg
Director, MS in Information Systems Program