MS-ISYS-L Archives

April 2013

MS-ISYS-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Larry Kerschberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Larry Kerschberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2013 20:41:02 -0400
Dear MS in Information Systems Students,

I am writing to you to invite you to participate in our survey so we can
determine how best to evolve the program to meet the needs of both our
students and their employers.

Please take a few minutes to fill in the form.  Your opinions matter to us.

Please respond to the survey by May 10, 2013.

The attached MS Word file has a link to the survey.

When you begin the survey, please click on the Current Student button and click
Continue.

Should you have any problems or questions, please feel free to contact me at:

Regards,
Dr. Kerschberg
Director, MS in Information Systems Program