MS-EE-L Archives

November 2011

MS-EE-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Sisi Jou <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 30 Nov 2011 14:45:35 -0500
THIS IS AN EXTREMELY IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR STUDENTS INTENDING TO GRADUATE IN
FALL 2011

If you are planning to graduate in Fall 2011 and have not submitted your
thesis or dissertation to University Dissertation&  Thesis Services for a
Format Review, you need to do so by 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, December 6. Our
email address for submission is as follows:

Any new thesis or dissertation submitted to us for the first round of a
Format Review after 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, December 6 will not be reviewed or
returned until Tuesday, December 13 AT THE VERY EARLIEST.

If you have already submitted your thesis or dissertation and will be
resubmitting it for further review, we will continue to accept resubmissions
until 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, December 8. Any thesis or dissertation sent to
us for another round of review after 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, December 8 will
not be reviewed or returned until Tuesday, December 13 AT THE VERY EARLIEST.

If you have any questions or need any further information, please contact
us. We look forward to working with you.

Sincerely,

Sally

Sally R. Evans
Coordinator
University Dissertation and Thesis Services George Mason University Fenwick
Library, Room C203
Web: http://thesis.gmu.edu
Phone: 703-993-2222
Office Hrs. Mon - Fri 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (by appointment only)